Monday 4 July 2022

Guess before I finish this song

For a good chunk of the day, I've had an ear-worm from Sesame Street: "One of these things is not like the other..."

The good news is that so far, younger daughter and I have tested negative for COVID today.  We took the tests for the first time, guided by elder daughter from England via Skype -- who's had COVID twice, and sometimes tests on a daily basis.

The Resident Fan Boy, who had been feeling off-colour for two days, and hadn't told me, was waiting for me when I returned from doing Demeter's laundry this morning.  He was promptly banished to the master bedroom, in order to self-isolate, and cancel this week's upcoming surgical procedure.

Younger daughter and I will continue to test throughout the week, and say a few prayers.

You can too, if you're that way inclined...

No comments: