Look. According to my FitBit, I've walked 21,000 paces today. (Younger daughter had a song competition, among other things.) I'm wiped, and running out of day.
The spring before last, I had the pleasure of hearing Lucy Wainwright Roche, a daughter of Louden Wainwright III and Suzzy Roche [of The Roches], in concert with her half-brother Rufus Wainwright.
Spotify sent me this gem, where LWR sings with another three-barrelled name, Mary Chapin Carpenter, another firm favourite of mine.
Have a listen. I'm dragging myself off to bed, where I hope to lie comfortably in my own quiet line.
"Tall And Tan And Young And Lovely, The Girl From Ipanema Goes Walking..."
-
If you hadn't heard, today is National Talk In An Elevator day. Each year,
we use this day to step out of our comfort zone, go beyond the small talk,
and...
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment