Thursday 19 February 2009

The Wall

. . .But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. . . .
- Desiderata, Max Ehrmann, (Sept 1872 - Sept 1945). Copyright 1927.

Ten more posts to go on this NaBloPoMo thing. The last thing I want to do this morning is to post, but if I don't write something, this overloaded day will trample me and I won't get anything blogged. Do you know when you wake up one morning and you know you have the flu? This morning I woke up with a bad case of black despair. It will pass. Desperation is a luxury I can't afford. I'm taking double doses of evening primrose oil, grasping the lifelines of FlyLady and any positive thought I can catch without crushing. I'm having an interview with a private school for younger daughter today. I don't know how we'll afford it or even if it's not going to be a huge mistake. Then we have to meet elder daughter's teachers this evening. Prayers and warm thoughts welcome.

1 comment:

Jane Henry said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling so bleak... thought this might cheer you up (fortuitously it does follow on from my last blog comment... Sorry about the song though!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tIDUCPdkc&feature=related

If that doesn't work click on SingAlong Doctor Who 9.

Do hope everything goes ok today.