Friday 31 May 2013

You'll wake up screaming "Na-nah-na-na-nah"

Gotta go to bed.  But it's the last day of May, and I need to write a May post, no matter how brief.  Elder daughter, an intelligent young woman who is about to enter her final year of her undergraduate degree and has been named co-editor-in-chief of her university magazine, has an inexplicable obsession with One Direction.  (Well, I suppose they are her contemporaries.)  Needless to say, I've been torturing her with this parody.  Lots of puerile "they must be gay" humour, but some wonderful throw-way zingers.

We are the seventh sign of the apocalypse...

Nyuk-nyuk-nyuk.

We've had a humidex of 40 today and the current temperature is 27 with a humidex of 38.  Must go to bed...


2 comments:

JoeinVegas said...

Hadn't seen that one - I can see you dancing around the house singing

Persephone said...

Imagine my singing it aggressively in the direction of my daughters in order to thoroughly annoy them and you've got the picture about right, Joe!