Tuesday 11 February 2014

Don't get around much anymore

I hurt my knee on December 17th. I've been waiting and waiting for it to get better.



Going through my photo files for last year, because I don't have any February photos for this year, and realizing I haven't taken the dog for a walk longer than around the block since early December.
When these were taken, almost exactly a year ago, I was able to trudge with the Accent Snob through the snow for over an hour. He didn't enjoy it that much, mind you, but I could do it.


Joni Mitchell said, "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.
She also said, "I wish I had a river I could skate away on." I have a river, but I was never much of a skater. Not that you could skate on a river covered with snow.


What the hell. It's February. I was going to be miserable anyway.

No comments: