Wednesday 6 April 2011

Flower graveyard

I thought one of the things I might do for April blogs is post some of the photos I've taken over the years. (The ones I'm really proud of, that is.) I'm going with the saying that a picture is worth a thousand words, so yes, this is another cheat. This photo was actually taken in April a few years back when I was relatively new to digital photography. I realized that if the landscape is drained, bleak and sepia, why not go all the way and make the photo sepia? That way, what is an eyesore becomes art. Right? Uh, right?

I'm putting myself to bed early again tonight. I've got a long blog tomorrow, but it's about Doctor Who, so you might not want to wait up...

2 comments:

Christie said...

I love this picture, it's something I'd hang on my wall. <3

Persephone said...

Bless you, m'luv!